Part 3 of Article: THREE REQUIREMENTS FOR ISLAM TO BE FROM GOD
There are 3 requirements for Islam to be from God:
1. Every word of the Quran must be Moral Perfection. If just one word is immoral then the Quran is not from God but from man and ALL Islam is fraudulent. http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-195.htm
2. God cannot have as his prophet - a criminal receiving divine teachings otherwise God is equally guilty in all the crimes committed by his prophet and therefore is no longer Moral Perfection and therefore no longer God.ALL Islam would be fraudulent. http://islamreform.net/new-page-183.htm
3. It is central to Islam that Sharia Law is the divine constitution of God.To be so EVERY teaching of Sharia Law must be Moral Perfection. If only one teaching is immoral then ALL Islam is fraudulent and not from God. http://islamreform.net/new-page-205.htm
4. For DECLARATION OF A GOD OF MORAL PERFECTION™ If God exists then only a GOD OF MORAL PERFECTION™is God.
CENTERPIECE OF THE NEWENLIGHTENMENT http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-58.htm
It is the prime directive of Islam to conquer all the nations of the world for Allah, murder all non-Muslims who refuse to convert to Islam, destroy all manmade constitutions and replace them with Sharia Law.
IN ISLAM, SHARIA LAW IS THE DIVINE CONSTITUTION OF GOD. ALL DEMOCRATIC CONSTITUTIONS ARE MANMADE AND EVIL AND MUST BE REPLACED BY SHARIA LAW. IN ORDER TO BE THE DIVINE CONSTITUTION OF GOD EVERY TEACHING OF SHARIA MUST BE MORAL PERFECTION. WE WILL PROVE THAT SHARIA LAW IS BARBARIC BARBARISM AND THEREFORE ISLAM IS FRAUDULENT.
So what is Sharia Law? Sharia translates as "the path." Sharia is a comprehensive framework designed to govern all aspects of life. Though it has spiritual elements, it would be a mistake to think of it as a "religious" code in the Western sense because it seeks to regulate all manner of behavior in the secular sphere - economic, social, military, legal and political. It is the fusing of religion, government and private life into one codified body of law based on Islam's religious ideology that governs everything from politics to economics, from banking to business, and from family issues to sexuality, even going so far as to legislate private matters such as hygiene. Separation of church and state, a principle on which democracy in America was founded, is non-existent in Islamic countries ruled by Sharia Law. Sharia regulation is oppressive, discriminatory, utterly inimical to our core constitutional liberties and destructive of equal protection under the law, especially for women.
Sharia law is so all-encompassing that it leaves no room for independent thought, freedom of speech or freedom of religion. Wonder how to pray or when to pray? Sharia law will dictate that. Wonder how to divide your possessions to your heirs upon your death? Sharia law will tell you how. Wonder whether you should bathe after being intimate with your wife? Yes, Sharia Law will even legislate this matter, for obedience to the law requires obedience to Allah and His Messenger and the jurisprudence they implemented in 7th century Arabia. Let's look at some specific Sharia Laws to see whether they are compatible with Western principles. Since Islamic countries currently implement Sharia Law to varying degrees, we'll focus on fundamental jurisprudence as dictated by Saudi Arabia, the home of Mecca and the keeper of the "purest" form of Islam and Islamic law. All laws listed below are directly from Alifta.com, a website for official "fatwas" (legal opinions) issued by the General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta (issuing fatwas) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In order to be the divine constitution of God – ALL of the following teachings of Sharia Law must be Moral Perfection. If only one teaching is not Moral Perfection then Sharia Law is not the divine constitution of God and all Islam is fraudulent. Needless to say all Sharia is an immoral obscenity.
LEGAL BARBARIC BARBARISM
Sharia Law & Freedom of Speech:
· The punishment for apostasy (changing or discarding one's Islamic religion) is death. Fatwa 4400, Part No. 1, Page 334 & 335
· Mocking anything in the Qur'an or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 42
· Criticizing Islam, shari'ah law or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.Fatwa 21021, Part No. 1, Page 414
· Any Muslim who states a preference for democracy rather than shari'ah law or questions anything in the Qur'an or Sunnah is a kafir (disbeliever), considered an apostate, and therefore sentenced to death.Fatwa 19351, Part No. 22, Page 239-248
Sharia Law & Human Rights:
· The punishment for theft is amputation of the right hand up to the elbow.Fatwa 3339, Part No. 22, Page 218 & 219
· The penalty for premarital sexual intercourse is 100 lashes with a whip and one year of exile.Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
· The penalty for adultery between a married man and a married woman is 100 lashes with a whip and death by stoning.Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
· The penalty for homosexuality is death.Fatwa 4324, Part No. 22, Page 53 & 54
· Non-Muslims living in lands ruled by Islamic law (shari'ah) must pay a poll tax (jizyah) in order to be subdued and feel subjugated to Muslims. Refusal to pay the tax grants Muslims the right to wage war against the non-muslims.Fatwa 4461, Part No. 1, Page 215Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 183-190
· Waging war against non-Muslims (jihad), even those who are peaceful, is encouraged so that other religions and atheism will be purged from the earth.Volume 2, Part No. 2, Page 437-440
· If a Muslim kills a Jew or Christian dhimmi (one who pays the poll tax), he must pay only half the amount of "blood money" he would have to pay for killing a Muslim.Fatwa 5414, Part No. 21, Page 245
Sharia Law & Women's Rights:
· Women are permitted an education in Islamic issues (religious education) and family duties, but academic study is not encouraged. Fatwa 9019
· Women are not permitted to attend universities where both men and women are taught or all-female schools with male teachers.Fatwa 13814, Part No. 12, Page 150
· Women over the age of puberty are not permitted to leave the house without covering the body (except face and hands). Fatwa 667, Part No. 17, Page 142-150
· Women are not permitted to visit the graves of loved ones.Fatwa 2501, Part No. 1, Page 429
· Women are not permitted to obtain passports (since their photographs in them may tempt men), unless for the purpose of making Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca).Fatwa 2595, Part No. 1, Page 719
· Women are not permitted to travel without a spouse or male relative.Fatwa 12139, Part No. 11, Page 38
· Women are not permitted to be alone with men who are not relatives or spouses, and the punishment for such "indecency" is whipping or stoning.Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
· Women are not permitted to speak softly to a man or otherwise provoke his desire with letters, phone calls or glances, the punishment of which is whipping or stoning.Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
Sharia Law & Civil Matters:
· A man may divorce his wife by simply giving her a triple talaq (saying "I divorce you" three times simultaneously).Fatwa 6542, 2nd question
· A woman whose husband divorces her three times by simply saying "I divorce you", even if divorced against her will, cannot seek alimony unless she is pregnant.Fatwa 20918, Part No. 20, Page 227
· A man may not adopt any children, even if they are his stepchildren born to his wife from a prior marriage. Fatwa 5124, Part No. 9, Page 10
· Men are entitled to twice the amount of inheritance a woman receives, regardless of what a person's wishes are as detailed in a will.Fatwa 8778, Part No. 21, Page 234
Sharia Law & Business Matters:
· Since usury (charging or paying interest) is a sin, working at banks with interest-bearing deposits, keeping money in interest-bearing deposits, or accepting loans that charge interest is prohibited.Fatwa 4011, Part No. 12, Page 80
· It is illegal to work in certain industries, such as retailers selling musical instruments, wine, tobacco, or music CDs; a photography studio; or any company that requires its employees to be photographed Fatwa 5436, Part No. 13, Page 42
· Muslims are encouraged not to enter into business partnerships with non-Muslims.Fatwa 5855, Part No. 2, Page 98 & 99
Sharia Law & Personal Hygiene:
· Women are required to pluck, depilate or otherwise remove all facial and body hair, with the exception of shaving the eyebrows or head. Fatwa 5007
· Men must let their beards grow without cutting but keep their mustache trimmed so as to appear different from non-Muslims. Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 41 & 42
· Failure to take a ritual bath for the purpose of purifying oneself after sexual intercourse is a sin that must be repented from and will invalidate one's prayers to Allah. Fatwa 11188, Part No. 6, Page 19
As already stated in· Fatwa 5414, Part No. 21, Page 245 If a Muslim kills a Jew or Christian dhimmi (one who pays the poll tax), he must pay only half the amount of "blood money" he would have to pay for killing a Muslim. Following is a listing of the required death compensation.
From the website of the Consulate General of India, Jeddah, who is recording these matters because they come up in connection with his people who are working in Saudi Arabia:
Mode of Payment:
All Death Compensation cases (except industrial accidents) in Saudi Arabia are settled through concerned Sharia Courts in accordance with the Sharia Law.
Maximum Amount admissible:
The maximum amount of Death Compensation (Diyya) generally admissible in Saudi Arabia, in respect of road/traffic/fire accident, murder, etc. is as under: Death Compensation in respect of a male person:
i. Muslim - SR. 100,000/-
ii. Christian/Jew - SR.50,000/-
iii. Other religions: such as Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, etc. - SR 6666.66
In the case of death of a female, death compensation allowed is equal to half the amount as admissible to males professing the same religion. Further the amount of compensation admissible, is based on the percentage of responsibility fixed on the causer e.g. if the causer is held 50% responsible for the accident resulting in the death of a Muslim, the amount of Death Compensation admissible will be SR 50,000 only.
100,000 Saudi riyals = $26,665.25
50,000 Saudi riyals = $13,332.62
6,666.66 Saudi riyals = $1,777.69
To truly understand the evil we face read the following quotation from the Secretary General of the Islamic Sharia Council Suhaib Hasan, describing his plans for Sharia in Britain. There are 89 Sharia Law courts presently operating legally in Britain. There is rapidly evolving two different systems of law, which will eventually merge into only one legal system – Sharia. Quoting “If Sharia law is implemented, then you can turn this country [Great Britain] into a haven of peace because once a thief’s hand is cut off nobody is going to steal.” Furthermore, “once, just only once, if an adulterer is stoned, nobody is going to commit this crime at all,” and finally, “ we want to offer it to the British society. If they accept it, it is for their good and if they don’t accept it they’ll need more and more prisons.”
Recently the good people of Oklahoma voted by 70% to ban Sharia Law forbidding their courts from considering Sharia in any of its rulings. It is important to understand that Sharia has invaded the legal system of the United States. Under the guise of religious freedom, Sharia rulings are been made by judges everywhere. Incredibility an Oklahoma judge just ruled that such a ban is unconstitutional because it infringes on the religious rights of Muslims. The horror of Sharia has been given legal protection.
In their defense of Sharia, Muslims hid under the cloak of religious practice stating that the ballot measure would infringe on the constitutional rights of ordinary Oklahomans — including the right to wear religious head scarves in driver’s license photographs, choose Islamic marriage contracts, implement Islamic wills, or to be buried according to one’s religious beliefs.
This is a bunch of nonsense. The Oklahoma law forbids lawmakers from legislating for Oklahomans as a whole using Sharia rather than American law. It does not forbid private individuals from getting married or writing wills in any way they wish. The idea of the Oklahoma Sharia ban is to prevent judges from making decisions based on a legal system that contradicts the principles of American law in numerous particulars.
Again it is imperative that Sharia be banned throughout the USA. Do not allow yourself to be fooled or tricked by the elites into any false sense of security. Islam is a direct threat to our way of life. Do not sit on the sidelines of life like the Germans did allowing Hitler to come to power. Demand from your congressmen the banning of Sharia, criminalization of Jihad and then the passage of the Democracy and Freedom Act, Constitutional Amendment: Equality of Women, banning Stealth Jihad and the other recommendations listed in the forth coming section - Plan of Action.
For non-Muslims the religion is of little importance. A Muslim cares about the religion of Islam, but all nonbelievers are affected by Islam's political views. This article discusses Islam as a political system. There is no need to talk about Muslims or religion. Muslims are people and vary from one to another. Religion is what one does to go to Paradise and avoid Hell. It is neither useful nor necessary to discuss Islam as a religion. But we have to talk about Islam in the political realm, because it is a powerful political system.To further understand Sharia Law read: Sharia Law For Non-Muslims: http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-63.htm and Sharia Law and Women: http://islamreform.net/new-page-65.htm and the horror of Sharia and Islam as lived by Wafa Sultan http://islamreform.net/new-page-134.htm Following is the true reality of Sharia.
Sharia Law Made Simple
Sharia implies “the clear, well-trodden path.” Sharia Law1 provides Muslims with religious and political guidelines for their journey on earth. It is derived from commands in the Quran (14%) and the example of Muhammad (86%).
Sharia Law reveals an impassible gulf between Islamic and Western law. In Western society, the government grants inalienable rights to every individual, of which protection from violence is foremost. Every individual stands in direct relation to the state, which wields a monopoly of violence. Islam's legal system is radically different: the father is a "governor" or "administrator" of the family, that is, a little sovereign within his domestic realm, with the right to employ violence to control his wife, children, and others. That alone makes Sharia Law incompatible with the Western concept of human rights.
There is No Excuse for Domestic Violence
(except Sharia Law)
Bill of Rights: Article 5 -- No person shall . . . be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.
1. Obligation to Command the Right and Forbid the Wrong -- Muslims are obligated to discipline others. If censuring with harsh words, breaking things, or intimidation does not work, Muslims are obligated “to directly hit or kick the person, or use similar measures that do not involve weapons.” (Section q5.8)
2. Wife beating – “[A husband] may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow.” (Section m10.12)
3. Honor killing – “The following are not subject to retaliation: a father or mother for killing their offspring, or offspring’s offspring. (Section o1.2(4))
4. Killing an apostate – “There is no indemnity for killing an apostate. Or any expiation, since it is killing someone who deserves to die.” (Section o8.4)
5. Obligation to engage in Jihad – “Jihad is a communal obligation upon Muslims each year.” (Section o9.1) The objective of jihad is: “The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.” (Section o9.8)
The key to understanding how Sharia Law differs radically from the Western concept of law is found in the Sharia definition of good and bad: “The basic premise of this school of thought is that the good of the acts of those morally responsible is what the Lawgiver (syn. Allah or his Messenger) has indicated is good by permitting it or asking it be done. And the bad is what the Lawgiver has indicated is bad by asking it not be done. The good is not what reason considers good, nor the bad what reason considers bad. The measure of good and bad, according to this school of thought, is the Sacred Law, not reason.” (Para. a1.4) To illustrate how the legal concepts of the Islamic “Lawgiver” differ significantly from those based on reason, here are some familiar commands from Mosaic Law:
Love your Neighbor (or “the Golden Rule”): “Those who follow [Muhammad] are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. (Quran 48:29) Islam always distinguishes between Muslims and non-Muslims.
Do not Murder: Sharia exceptions: Murdering an apostate (Para. o4.17) and a parent murdering his/her children or his/her children’s children (Para. o1.2(4)) The latter exception applies to honor murders.
Do not commit Adultery: Sharia exceptions: Sex with multiple wives (m6.10), sex with slaves and captives (Quran 33:50), and sex with temporary wives (Quran 4:24).
Do not steal: Sharia exceptions: Forcible seizure, snatching and running, and theft by betraying a trust (embezzlement). (Para. o14.6) Corruption is rampant in Islamic states due to these exceptions.
Do not bear false witness: Sharia exceptions: It is OK to break the intent of the oath, as long as you don’t break the letter of the oath. (Tawriya) (Para. o19.1) and “When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible.”(Taqiyya) Examples including protecting Islam or a Muslim. (Para. r8.2)
1 The most complete concise sourcebook for Sharia Law is ‘Umdat al-Salik, or Reliance of the Traveler, compiled by Ahmad ibn Niqib al-Misri (d. 1368). This “classic manual of Islamic Sacred Law” was translated into English by Nuh Ha Mim Keller in 1991. The 1,200 page volume has been certified by Al-Azhar University (Egypt) and the International Institute of Islamic Thought (USA). Many of the provisions have been brought more up-to-date with commentary by ‘Umar Barakat (d. 1890). While the volume represents the Shafi’i School of jurisprudence, it is identical with 75 percent of the other three Sunni Schools of Islamic law. Most of this manual can be accessed on-line at: http://www.shafiifiqh.com/maktabah/relianceoftraveller.pdf . References in the text are to this manual or the Quran.
Reliance of the Traveler contains some purely religious sections (45%), including Prayer, Alms, Fasting, and the Pilgrimage. However, a substantial portion is devoted to non-religious topics (55%), such as Personal Hygiene, Legal Rulings, Trade, Inheritance, Marriage and Divorce, and Justice (including Apostasy and Jihad). Note: Marriage is not a religious act in Sharia Law, as neither the imam nor the mosque is involved, since marriage is basically a business transaction between the guardian and the groom. (Para. m3.2) The manual covers every aspect of life from birth to after burial, when the dead person in the grave is coached on how to answer angels Munkar and Nakir. (Para. w32.0)
The stipulations of both the religious and non-religious sections are in the form of what is obligatory, permissible, or not permissible. To give you an idea of the scope of the coverage, Reliance of the Traveler contains one list of over 440 “enormities” (Para. w52.1). Here is a sampling of those sins: drinking from a gold or silver vessel, plucking eyebrows, raising one’s eyes to the sky during prayer, a male wearing silk or gold, dying the hair, not lending one’s stud animal for use, for a woman to leave the house with perfume on, showing others the weak points of the Muslims, playing stringed instruments, and composing poetry or singing about things offensive to Muslims.
The most serious Sharia Law capital crime is blasphemy -- insulting Islam or Muhammad. A Muslim is considered an apostate – subject to being killed by anyone – for being sarcastic about the Quran, any part of Islam, any ruling of Sharia Law, or any of Allah’s messengers. (Para. o8.7) Non-Muslims who are viewed as dhimmis, or protected people, lose that protection and can be killed if they lead a Muslim away from Islam or mention something impermissible about Allah, Muhammad, or Islam. (Para. o11.10) These provisions of Sharia Law are often used to persecute and drive out apostates and non-Muslims, but those people are supposedly protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Honor killings are rooted in the capital crime of apostasy.
Sharia Law also includes a set of crimes that invoke hudud penalties, which are the penalties specified in the Quran and therefore cannot be mitigated or reduced. They include amputating the right hand of a thief, amputating the right hand and left foot of an armed highway robber, stoning an adulterer, flogging a fornicator or sodomizer 100 lashes and banishing the person 50 miles for one year, flogging a false accuser of adultery 80 lashes, and flogging a person 40 lashes for drinking even a glass of wine. (Para. o12.0 – o16.7) Except for the latter crime, all of these penalties apply to Muslims and non-Muslims alike in an Islamic State. These penalties are never revoked, but only “postponed” until the country becomes an Islamic State.
What is disturbing about Sharia Law is its relentless bias against women -- in violation of every modern concept of civil or human rights. A woman’s testimony is worth only half that of a man (Quran 2:282) and her inheritance is one-half that of a man. (Quran 4:11) Female Genital Mutilation is ”obligatory” for women. (e4.3) Young women may be forced to marry without their consent to total strangers. (Para. m3.13(1) A husband may beat his wife (Para. m10.12) and confine her to the house (Para. m10.12(2). A husband can divorce a wife at will (Para. n3.2), marry multiple wives (Para. m6.10), and he automatically gets custody of children at age 7 (Para. m13.5) or if the mother remarries (Para. m13.4). Worse yet, women are forced to abide by Sharia Law rulings against them because challenging rulings of the “Lawgiver” is an act of apostasy, punishable by death. (Para. o8.7(19))
In the U.S. today, it is the political aspect of Sharia Law that has become most intrusive into our daily lives. This is based on Sharia’s insistence that Christianity and Judaism are “remnant cults” which are no longer valid. (Para. w4.1(2) Furthermore, wherever Muslims live and practice their rules is considered “Muslim lands,” so “there is virtually no country on the face of the earth where Muslims have an excuse to behave differently than they would in an Islamic country, whether in their commercial or other dealings.” (Para. w43.5) The result is that Islamists (those pushing political Islam) are insisting on special prayer rooms, work breaks for prayer, segregated swimming pools, the right to wear niqabs and hijabs, and the refusal of employees to come into contact with alcohol, pork, or dogs. However, Sharia Law provides specific exceptions for these situations, but the Islamists ignore those exceptions in order to advance their Islamic agenda. For example, an employee can skip a prayer (and join it to a later prayer) “if he fears harm in earning his living . . . giving leeway to workers for whom it is impossible to leave their work.“ (Para. f15.18(5)) Also, “looking at a woman is permissible for testimony in court, for commercial dealings, and so forth, in which cases looking is permissible to the degree required.“ (Para. m2.11) Photos for identification are permitted (Para. w50.4) and the purchase of automobile and other required insurance is also lawful even though it is considered a form of gambling. (Para. w42.4) Non-Muslims must respectfully say “No!” to the Islamist agenda, and fight it in court if necessary. The tide is turning against the Islamist agenda. Twenty-four states are currently considering anti-Sharia legislation. Recently, Dearborn, MI, was ordered to pay out a $100,000 settlement for wrongful imposition of Sharia Law against non-Muslims who fought back in court.
Sharia in Europe Today
When you study Islam in Europe today, you are seeing America in 20 years. Why? The actions by Muslims in Europe are based on Sharia law, the same Sharia law that is beginning to be implemented in America today. For truly frightening video of the reality of Islam in France go to : http://islamreform.net/new-page-100.htm
· Traffic cannot move in London streets as Muslims commandeer the streets to pray-a political result based on Sharia law.
· Entire areas of Europe are no-go zones for non-Muslims, this includes the police. These are Islamic enclaves where only Muslims live. The Muslim-only policy is based on Sharia.
· In England an Anglican bishop calls for the rule of Islamic law for Muslims. The bishop is obeying Sharia law.
· In the schools only Islamic approved texts can be used. This is based on Sharia law.
· Christians may not speak to Muslims about Christianity nor may they hand out literature. This is a political result based on Sharia law enforced by British courts.
· Rape by Muslims is so prevalent that Sweden has forbidden the police to collect any data in the investigation that would point to Islam. Rape is part of Islamic doctrine as applied to non-Muslim women.
· In London mass demonstrations by Muslims call for the end of British law and Sharia law to rule all people. This political action is based on Sharia.
· In some English hospitals, during Ramadan fast (an Islamic religious event) non-Muslims cannot eat where a Muslim can see them. The submission of non-Muslims is based on Sharia law.
· At British hospitals, Muslim women are treated only as Sharia law demands.
· If a Dane says that he is proud to be Danish near a Muslim, it can be seen as hate speech and racism. This is in accordance to Sharia law.
Police are being murdered so their Muslim killers can ascend to Paradise as per Quran verse 9.111.
Sharia in America Today
Here are current and historical events in America that are driven by Sharia law:
· On September 11, 2001 jihadists attacked and destroyed the World Trade Center. This was in compliance to the laws of jihad found in the Sharia law. The attack was a political action based upon a religious motivation.
· All textbooks in America must be approved by Islamic councils that are controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood. This is in accordance with Sharia law.
· American employers and schools are met with demands for time and space to do Islamic prayer. These demands are based on Sharia law.
· The American banking system is becoming Islamicized with Sharia financing. Our banking system indulges in Sharia financial law and does not know the rest of Sharia law.
· Universities are asked to close swimming pools and other athletic facilities to be used for Muslim women.
· Hospitals are being sued for not having Sharia compliant treatment.
· No course at the college level uses critical thinking in the history and doctrine of Islam. Under Sharia no aspect of Islam may be criticized.
· Muslim charities give money to jihadists, as per Sharia law.
· Muslim foot-baths are being installed in airport facilities, using tax money. This is in accordance with Sharia law.
· American prisons are a stronghold of proselytizing for Islam.
· Workplaces are being made Islamic worship sites through special rooms and time off to pray. This is in accordance to Sharia law.
· Islamic refugees bring all of their wives for welfare and medical treatment to America. Authorities will not act even when presented with evidence. Polygamy is pure Sharia.
· We are fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to implement constitutions that have the supremacy of Sharia law as their first article.
Why Do We Need to Know Sharia?
ISLAMIC SCHOLARS CLAIM: Islamic law is perfect, universal and eternal. The laws of the United States are temporary, limited and will pass. It is the duty of every Muslim to obey the laws of Allah, the Sharia.
SHARIA: Sharia is based on the principles found in the Koran and other Islamic religious/political texts. There are no common principles between American law and Sharia.
Under Sharia law:
· There is no freedom of religion
· There is no freedom of speech
· There is no freedom of thought
· There is no freedom of artistic expression
· There is no freedom of the press
· There is no equality of peoples-a non-Muslim, a Kafir, is never equal to a Muslim
· There are no equal rights for women
· Women can be beaten
· A non-Muslim cannot bear arms
· There is no equal protection under Sharia for different classes of people. Justice is dualistic, with one set of laws for Muslim males and different laws for women and non-Muslims.
· Our Constitution is a man-made document of ignorance, jahiliyah, that must submit to Sharia
· There is no democracy, since that means that a non-Muslim is equal to a Muslim
· Non-Muslims are dhimmis, third-class citizens
· There is no Golden Rule
· There is no critical thought
· All governments must be ruled by Sharia law
Unlike common law, Sharia is not interpretive, nor can it be changed
HOW SHARIA LAW WILL DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION
This is the barbarism that Imam Feisal Abdel Rauf (The Iman who wants to build the 9/11 mosque and all his supporters) want to impose on the United States and Europe. As you can clearly see, democracy and freedom ceases to exist, women are destroyed, slavery, sex slaves and Islamic totalitarism are imposed. Imam Feisal Abdel Rauf claims that the U.S. constitution is Sharia compliant. Now let us examine below a few laws of Sharia to see how truthful Imam Rauf is:
1- Jihad, defined as “to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion,” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.
2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.
3- A Caliph is exempt from being charged with serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape.
4- A percentage of Zakat (charity money) must go towards jihad.
5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.
6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.
7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph if he rejects Islam.
8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.
9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of: 1) an apostate 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber. Vigilante street justice and honor killing is acceptable.
10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim, but will get it for killing a Muslim.
11- Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.
12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.
13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims under the law. They must comply to Islamic law if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.
14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. But Muslims can curse non-Muslims.
15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.
17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or bathhouse attendants. Women in low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.
18- A non-Muslim cannot rule — even over a non-Muslim minority.
19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.
20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and can be consummated at age 8 or 9.
21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
23- There is no community property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits.
25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and none of them have a right to divorce him — even if he is polygamous.
26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.
29- A woman loses custody if she remarries.
30- To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.
31- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.
32- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body, which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Not all Sharia schools allow the face of a woman exposed.
33- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”
34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.
This is why we are fighting Islam. Do you want some Iman and his religious police to order how you and your family must live your lives and if you refuse murder you and your family?
ISLAMIC SCHOLARS CLAIM: The perfect Islamic family law is sacred law since it is based upon the words of Allah in the glorious Quran and the Sunna of Muhammad. All other laws are man-made and must submit to the will of Allah; therefore, only Sharia law is suitable for Muslims. For Muslims to be ruled by Kafir laws is an abomination. If we do not stop Islam, this is how you and your family will be living your lives. Again, this is why it is absolutely critical to ban Sharia Law and Stealth Jihad (see further). It will not be the end of Islam but it definitely will be the beginning of the end.
Key Tenets of Sharia
I believe that the most vulnerable aspect of the Islamist ideology is Sharia Law. Any rational person would conclude that Sharia Law is racist, sexist, and discriminates on the basis of religion. These are no-no's in the 21st Century. If Sharia Law can be condemned on rational grounds, it throws in to question the entire Islamic ideology. You can't have one without the other. Notice how apologists for Islam always try to parce words when it comes to Sharia Law. They say, "Well, there are different interpretations of Sharia Law, and we don't agree with what you just quoted." No, there is one standard and it is reflected in "'Umdat al-Salik" ("The Reliance of the Traveller") by al-Misri (died 1368) which has been around since the Middle Ages. The English translation has been approved by Al-Ahzar University in Cairo. It doesn't get any more authentic than that.
Key Tenets of Sharia
The following are some of the most important—and, particularly for Western non-Muslims, deeply problematic—tenets of sharia, arranged in alphabetical order. The citations for these findings are drawn from the Koran, schools of Islam and other recognized sources are offered as illustrative examples of the basis for such practices under sharia.
1. Abrogation (‘Al-mansukh wa al-nasikh’ in Arabic—the abrogated and the abrogating): Verses that come later in the Koran, chronologically, supersede, or abrogate, the earlier ones. In effect, this results in the more moderate verses of the Meccan period being abrogated by the later, violent, Medinan period.
2. Adultery (‘Zina’ in Arabic): Unlawful intercourse is a capital crime under sharia, punishable by lashing and stoning to death.
3. Apostasy (‘Irtidad’ or ‘Ridda’ in Arabic): The established ruling of sharia is that apostates are to be killed wherever they may be found.
4. Democracy & Islam: Any system of man-made law is considered illicit under Islamic law, for whose adherents Allah already has provided the only law permitted, sharia. Islam and democracy can never co-exist in harmony.
5. Female Genital Mutilation.
6. Gender Inequality: Sharia explicitly relegates women to a status inferior to men.
• Testimony of a woman before a judge is worth half that of a man.
• Women are to receive just one half the inheritance of a male.
• Muslim men are given permission by Allah in the Koran to beat their wives.
• Muslim men are given permission by Allah to commit marital rape, as they please.
• Muslim men are permitted to marry up to four wives and to keep concubines in any number.
• Muslim women may marry only one Muslim man and are forbidden from marrying a non-Muslim.
• A woman may not travel outside the home without the permission of her male guardian and must be accompanied by a male family member if she does so.
• Under sharia, to bring a claim of rape, a Muslim woman must present four male Muslim witnesses in good standing. Islam thus places the burden of avoiding illicit sexual encounters entirely on the woman. In effect, under sharia, women who bring a claim of rape without being able to produce the requisite four male Muslim witnesses are admitting to having had illicit sex. If she or the man is married, this amounts to an admission of adultery.
Rape is a felony under U.S. law, but under Sharia Law it is not. It is akin to damaging something (the woman’s virginity), so the penalty is the usual cost of what was damaged – typically, $400 and up. There would be no jail time for rape, unless the man didn’t pay for the damages.
• A Muslim woman who divorces and remarries loses custody of children from a prior marriage.
7. ‘Honor’ Killing (a.k.a. Muslim family executions): A Muslim parent faces no legal penalty under Islamic law for killing his child or grandchild.
8. Hudud Punishments: The plural of hadd, is “a fixed penalty prescribed as a right of Allah. Because hudud penalties belong to Allah, Islamic law does not permit them to be waived or commuted."
• “Sharia stipulates these punishments and methods of execution such as amputation, crucifixion, flogging, and stoning, for offenses such as adultery, homosexuality, killing without right, theft, and ‘spreading mischief in the land’ because these punishments were mandated by the Qur’an or Sunnah.” (Islamic Hudood Laws in Pakistan, Edn 1996, 5.)
9. Islamic Supremacism: belief that Islam is superior to every other culture, faith, government, and society and that it is ordained by Allah to conquer and dominate them.
10. Jew Hatred: Anti-Semitism is intrinsic to sharia and is based on the genocidal behavior of Mohammed himself in wiping out the entire Jewish population of the Arabian Peninsula.
11. Jihad: Jihad is warfare to spread Islam.
12. Lying/Taqiyya: It is permissible for a Muslim to lie, especially to non-Muslims, to safeguard himself personally or to protect Islam.
13. Slander/Blasphemy: In sharia, slander means anything that might offend a Muslim.
14. Underage Marriage: Islamic doctrine permits the marriage of pre-pubescent girls. There is no minimum age for a marriage contract and consummation may take place when the girl is age eight or nine.
15. Zakat: the obligation for Muslims to pay zakat arises out of Koran Verse 9:60 and is one of the Five Pillars of Islam. Zakat may be given only to Muslims, never to non-Muslims. What amounts to a mandatory tax is required to be given to those engaged in jihad which is among the authorized recipients.
• According to sharia, there are eight categories of recipients for Zakat: The poor; Those short of money; Zakat workers (those whose job it is to collect the zakat); Those whose hearts are to be reconciled; Those purchasing their freedom; Those in debt; Those fighting for Allah (Jihad); Travelers needing money (‘Umdat al-Salik, h8.7-h8.18)
• “It is not permissible to give Zakat to a non-Muslim.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, h8.24)
Following is a very small sample of Sharia Law teachings dictating "how Muslim men deal with their spouses"?
"Good women are obedient....As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them." -- Qur'an 4:34"
Circumcision is obligatory "The Reliance of the Traveller, a respected manual of Shafi'i jurisprudence, states "Circumcision is obligatory (for every male and female) by cutting off the piece of skin on the glans of the penis of the male, but circumcision of the female is by cutting out the clitoris" - 'Umdat al-Salik e4.3
"If a husband calls his wife to his bed [i.e. to have sexual relation] and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning." -- Sahih Bukhari 4.54.46
"By him in Whose Hand lies my life, a woman can not carry out the right of her Lord, till she carries out the right of her husband. And if he asks her to surrender herself [to him for sexual intercourse] she should not refuse him even if she is on a camel's saddle." -- Ibn Majah 1854
Sharia Law and The US Constitution
Americans are among the most tolerant and patriotic people in the world. As a nation of immigrants, there is a certain appeal to the idea of multiculturalism where people of different backgrounds are accepted in our communities. Our nation was founded on the principles of equality and freedom, and we have invested our resources and blood over and over again to defend those principles.
Our constitution guarantees not only the freedom of speech, but also the freedom to practice our religion of choice. So it is not surprising that many Americans see Sharia Law as a Muslim religious prerogative which we should support or at least tolerate. Banks have rushed to provide Sharia-compliant banking, and public institutions like universities and airports have spent taxpayer dollars to help Muslims comply with their religious requirements, providing special foot-baths and prayer rooms for them.
If anyone speaks out against Sharia Law, there is often a strong reaction within the Muslim community. This month, Dalia Mogahed, President Obama’s advisor on Muslim affairs, complained on British television that the Western view of Sharia was “oversimplified” and misunderstood. While acknowledging that even Muslims associate Sharia with draconian criminal punishments and laws that seem unequal for women, she stated, “Part of the reason there is this perception of Sharia is because Sharia is not well understood and Islam as a faith is not well understood.” The London-based Islam Channel panel she was on made repeated attacks against secular “man-made Law” and the West’s “lethal cocktail of liberty and capitalism.” Ms. Mogahed described her government role as “to convey . . to the President and other public officials what it is Muslims want.” (Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/6274387/Obama-adviser-says-Sharia-Law-is-misunderstood.html)
A similar reaction took place in a recent US Congressional hearing on the dangers posed by political Islam. Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, one of the most prominent Muslim reformers in the United States, testified, “I think if Muslims want credibility and we want to be respected equally, we need to stand for reform within our faith of [Sharia] laws that are still in the 15th and 16th Century.” He explained that the jihadists will not be defeated until Muslims start to recognize that their ideology is on a slippery slope toward radicalism. In response to this testimony, Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison (D, Mn) delivered a verbal tirade that accused Dr. Jasser of encouraging anti-Muslim bigotry and attempting to censor Islamists. Ellison said to Dr. Jasser, “I think you give people license for bigotry. I think people who engage in nothing less than Muslim-hating really love you a lot because you give them freedom to do that. You say, ‘yeah, go get after them.’ . . Now is somebody going to snatch my 13-year-old daughter’s hijab off, call her a horrible name, and spit on her because of something you said, Dr. Jasser? I worry about that.” (Source: http://www.investigativeproject.org/1448/jasser-challenges-congressman-on-reforms-value )
So, to better understand whether Sharia Law is desirable (or even legal) in the United States, it might be instructive to compare it with the US Constitution. This isn’t too difficult for the layman because the US Constitution is only 17 pages long, including its 27 amendments. Sharia Law is well-documented in the 1,200 page Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law, “The Reliance of the Traveler” by Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, and published in the United States by Amana Publications. While the original document dates to the late 14th Century, it has been updated in the 1990’s and bears the approval of the Fiqh Council of North America as well as the authoritative Al-Azhar Islamic Research Academy in Egypt. The introduction to this manual states, “The four Sunni schools of Islamic Law . . are identical in approximately 75 percent of the legal conclusions. . . [T]he authors of the present volume and their positions do represent the orthodox Muslim intellectual and spiritual heritage that has been the strength of the Community for over a thousand years . . to the present day.”
While this volume of Sharia Law is primarily about the religious practice of Islam, the 800 pages of the manual devoted to rules and regulations also include sections on Trade, Inheritance, Marriage (suitable partners, legal rights, custody), Divorce, and Justice which would fall under civil law in the United States. Those sections comprise 35% of the manual, and are among the most controversial because they impose draconian punishments, authorize jihad, and sanction discrimination on the basis of religion and gender.
The summary below highlights the serious disconnects between the provisions of the US Constitution and those of Sharia Law.
Article I - All legislative Powers shall be vested in the Congress.
The source of legal rulings for all acts of those who are morally responsible is Allah. (a1.1) It is not a sin to comply with man-made laws that require buying auto insurance or having a photo ID because “the authorities are responsible for the sin, not the individual forced to comply.” (w42.3 and w50.4)
POWER TO DECLARE WAR
Section 8 – Powers of Congress include to levy taxes, to make laws, and to declare war.
It is obligatory to obey the commands and interdictions of the caliph or his representative in everything that is lawful, even if he is unjust . . because the purpose of his authority is Islamic unity, which could not be realized if obeying him were not obligatory. (o25.5) The caliph or his representative have the duty of undertaking jihad if their territory borders on enemy lands, of dividing the spoils of battle, and of remitting a fifth for “deserving recipients.” (o25.9(8))
Jihad is obligatory for everyone when the enemy has surrounded the Muslims. (o9.3) It is permissible in jihad to cut down the enemy’s trees and destroy their dwellings. (o9.1)
Article II, Section I -- Qualifications of a President – He must be a natural born citizen, thirty-five years old, and a resident for fourteen years. The President is elected by ballot by the people (via the Electors) and shall serve for no more than 2 four-year terms.
No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave, a male, of the Quraysh tribe, etc. (o25.0)
The Caliph appoints a group to select his successor among themselves. There is no a term of office. However, the caliphate of someone who seizes power is considered valid, even though his act of usurpation is disobedience, in view of the danger from anarchy and strife that would otherwise ensue. (o25.4(3))
(Note: The Islamic Caliphate was disbanded the Turkish Parliament in 1924.)
REMOVAL OF GOVERNMENT OFFICERS
Section 4 – The President and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from office if found guilty of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.
(No provision for removal from office.)
Article VI – This Constitution and the laws of the United States which shall be made under it shall be the supreme law of the land, and judges in every state shall be bound by them.
Senators and Representatives, legislative officers, all executive and judicial officers both of the United States and the several states shall be bound by a Oath or Affirmation to support the Constitution.
The source of legal rulings for all acts of those who are morally responsible is Allah. (a1.1)
CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS
Amendment 1 – Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for redress of grievances.
Non-Muslims are obliged to comply with Islamic rules that pertain to the safety and indemnity of life, reputation, and property. Non-Muslims are forbidden to openly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures, or make a public display of feast days or funerals. Non-Muslims are forbidden to build new churches. A non-Muslim may not enter a mosque without permission. The protection for non-Muslims is withdrawn if a non-Muslim commits adultery with a Muslim woman or marries her, leads a Muslim away from Islam, kills a Muslim, or says anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam. (o11.5 through o11.10)
Amendment 2 – The right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
It is a condition that someone buying weapons be of a people who are not at war with Muslims. (k1.2(f))
Enormities (sins) include selling weapons to non-Muslims who will use them against us. (w52.1(192))
Amendment 3 – No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner prescribed by law.
(Not covered.) However, the Pact of Omar (636 AD) imposed on Christians in Syria, “We shall keep our gates wide open for passersby and travelers. We shall give board and lodging to all Muslims who pass our way for three days.”
Amendments 4 – 8 – These amendments prohibit unreasonable searches, require due process according to the law, provide for confrontation of witnesses, impose jury trial on all matters involving over $20, and prohibit excessive fines and cruel and unusual punishments. Amendment 14 provides for equal protection of the laws for all citizens.
No testimony may be made by people who have lowly jobs, such as a street sweeper or a bath house attendant, or non-Muslim. (o24.2-3)
Testimony regarding fornication or sodomy requires four male eye-witnesses to the act. (o24.9)
A woman’s testimony is worth only half that of a man. (o24.10)
(There is no provision for a jury trial under Sharia Law.)
Cruel and unusual Islamic punishments include 1) stoning for adultery (o12.2); 2) scourging 40 lashes with hands, shoes, ends of clothes, or a whip for drunkenness (o16.3); 3) severing the right hand for theft of over $36 and the left foot for a repeat offense (o14.1); and 4) death for apostasy from Islam. (o8.2)
Indemnity for accidentally killing a male Muslim is 100 camels or 4,235 grams of gold. (Current value: $144,000.) Indemnity for killing a woman is half that of a man, for killing a Jew or a Christian is one-third of the indemnity paid for a Muslim. The indemnity paid for a killing Zoroastrian is one-fifteenth of that of a Muslim. The indemnity for causing a miscarriage is one slave. (o4.9)
There is no indemnity for a killing a non-Muslim at war with Muslims, an apostate, or someone sentenced to death by stoning. (o14.17)
Jews and Christians are subject to a “poll tax” not less than 1 dinar (Current value: $144) per adult male per year. No maximum is stipulated. (o11.4) This is a penalty for remaining in their ancestral religion instead of embracing the “religion of truth.” (o9.8)
A husband may beat a “rebellious” wife for 1) not allowing immediate sexual intercourse when he asks for it, at home, and if she can physically endure it; 2) answering him coldly; or 3) being averse when she was previously kind. (m5.1 and m10.12) The only limitation is that he may not break her bones, wound her, or cause bleeding.
Amendment 13 Slavery and involuntary servitude are abolished.
The section on Slavery (k32.0) is not translated into English. The provisions remain in Arabic. The editor of “The Reliance of the Traveler” claims that these provisions are no longer applicable, yet they remain in there in the text of Sharia Law. Elsewhere, the manual states, “Originally the status of slave was simply the outcome of having been taken as a prisoner of war. A captive who could not buy his own freedom by means of ransom remained in the possession of the captor until he had earned his freedom by work or until he was granted liberty by his master.” (w13.1)
Amendment 21 repealed “prohibition,” thereby allowing manufacture, sale, and transport of alcoholic beverages.
It is unlawful to sell grapes to someone who will make wine from them. (k4.9) “Allah cursed whoever drinks wine, gives it to others to drink, sells it, buys it, presses it for another, transports it, receives it, or eats its price.”
Enormities (sins) include drinking wine in any form or other intoxicant, even if only a drop as in medicine; pressing out the juice to make wine or other intoxicant; carrying it for purposes of drinking, or having it carried; serving it to others or having it served; selling it; buying it; having it bought or sold; consuming proceeds from selling it; or keeping wine or other intoxicant. (o16.6 and w52.1(350-361))
So, the next time someone suggests that we should be more understanding of Sharia Law, it would be fair to ask him/her what parts of our US Constitution would he/she be willing to abandon in order to accommodate Sharia Law.
Sharia Law and the U.S. Legal System
Sharia Law is a type of medieval Fascism. It is essentially a set of laws made up by Islamic scholars which then became the laws of all the Islamic Caliphates. Now, radical Islam seeks to impose it on the U.S., whether through violent jihad or through cultural jihad, the latter of which is a jihad to overthrow our existing civil society and to impose Sharia Law from within. North America is the strongest bastion of freedom, democracy, humanistic values and secularism, where state and church have nothing in common, and this situation cannot be tolerated by Islamic fundamentalists. Hence, the desire to impose Sharia Law here, bit by bit.
“Religious” Sharia Law is a contradiction in terms, as it controls not only religious practices, but every aspect of the individual’s life. Under Sharia, leaving Islam is punishable by death. Under Sharia, when a woman is raped, she receives the death penalty for adultery while virtually nothing happens to the rapist. That is why Sharia Law appeals to rapists and other criminals, and it motivates them to become radical Islamists. That also helps explain why Islamic Jihadist Fascism thrives in America's prisons.
The United States is heading down the same road as Europe: Cultural jihad is eating into more and more of America's institutions. Some parts of Europe already have Sharia courts and “no-go” zones for the police where Sharia is enforced. Muslim radicals plan to use those areas as bases in order to expand into the rest of Europe, imposing their Fascist system which includes Sharia Law.
But Sharia Law and U.S. Constitution are diametrically opposed. Let us have a look at the Sharia Law as it is practiced today. Sharia judicial proceedings have significant differences with other legal processes, including those in both common law and civil law.
1. Sharia courts do not generally employ lawyers; plaintiffs and defendants represent themselves.
2. Trials are conducted solely by the judge, and there is no jury system.
3. There is no pre-trial discovery process, no cross-examination of witnesses, and no penalty for perjury (on the assumption that no witness would thus endanger his soul) Unlike common law, the judges’ verdicts do not set binding precedents under the principle of stare decisis, and unlike civil law, Sharia does not utilize formally codified statutes (These were first introduced only in the late 19th century during the decline of the Ottoman Empire).
4. Instead of precedents and codes, Sharia relies on medieval jurists’ manuals and collections of non-binding legal opinions, or fatwas, issued by religious scholars (ulama, particularly a mufti); these can be made binding for a particular case at the sole discretion of a judge. Some of these fatwas are incredibly outrageous. For example, in May, 2007, Dr. Izat Atiyah, a religious scholar who headed the department of the teachings of the Prophet at the Foundation of Religion College in Al Azhar University issued a fatwa stating that there were instances in the time of Prophet Muhammad when adult women breast-fed adult men in order to overcome the need for women to veil in front of men.
This would allow unrelated men and women to work together in the same office cubicle. "Breast-feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage. A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breast-fed."
5. The Sharia courts’ rules of evidence also maintain the distinctive custom of prioritizing oral testimony and excluding written and documentary evidence (including forensic and circumstantial evidence), on the basis that it could be tampered with or forged.
6. A confession, an oath, or the oral testimony of a witness are the only types of evidence admissible in a Sharia court. Written evidence is admissible only with the attestations of multiple witnesses deemed reliable by the judge, such as notaries.
7. Testimony must be from at least two witnesses, and preferably from free Muslim male witnesses who are not related parties and who are of sound mind and reliable character. Testimony to establish the crime of adultery, or zina, must be from four direct witnesses. (Since a woman’s testimony is worth half that of a man, it would take eight female eyewitnesses to certify that a woman was indeed raped!)
8. Forensic evidence (i.e. fingerprints, ballistics, blood samples, DNA, etc.) and other circumstantial evidence are rejected in hudud cases (crimes for which there are specific punishments in the Quran -- including theft, fornication, consumption of alcohol, and apostasy) in favor of eyewitnesses, a practice which can cause severe difficulties for female plaintiffs in rape cases.
9. Testimony from women is given only half the weight of men, and testimony from non-Muslims may be excluded altogether in cases against a Muslim.
10. In lieu of written evidence, oral oaths are accorded much greater weight. Rather than being used simply to guarantee the truth of ensuing testimony, they are themselves used as evidence. (Since takiyya (dissembling) is a practice established in Quran Surah 3:28 (tuqah), the credibility of oaths against non-Muslim plaintiffs or defendants is highly questionable.)
11. Plaintiffs lacking other evidence to support their claims may demand that defendants take an oath swearing their innocence, and their refusal to do so can result in a verdict for the plaintiff.
12. The civil rights of women are denied or severely limited by Sharia Law with regard to the following family issues: consent to marriage (m3.13(1), honor murder (o1.2(4), wife beating (m10.12), marital rape (m5.1), divorce (n1.1(a), polygamy (m6.10), and child custody (m13.3 – m13.5). (Note: the References are to sections of the “classic manual of Islamic Sacred Law,” titled Reliance of the Traveler, which has been certified by the International Institute of Islamic Thought (USA) and Al-Azhar University.)
13. While it might be argued that Sharia courts are more streamlined and informal, those advantages are outweighed by an absence of U.S. Constitutional safeguards and protections. Sharia Law’s tradition of pro se representation, simple rules of evidence, and their absence of appeals courts, prosecutors, cross examination, complex documentary evidence and discovery proceedings, juries and voir dire proceedings, circumstantial evidence, forensics, case law, standardized codes, exclusionary rules, and most of the other infrastructure of civil and common law court systems rob citizens of their rights to due process under Articles 5, 6, 7, and 8 of the Bill of Rights.
In short, Sharia Law is strict Islamic law. It is designed to guide devout Muslims in their personal and professional dealings, and has been used by the Taliban and others to justify limits on women's rights and harsh punishments, including amputation, lex talionis eye-for-an-eye retribution, and stoning. While non-Muslims are not supposed to be ruled by it, many of the provisions in Sharia Law directly impact non-Muslims. Examples include: the prohibition of non-Muslims marrying Muslim women, the reduced indemnity when a non-Muslim is the victim, the refusal of Muslims to conduct business involving haram items (including alcohol, pork, dogs, and loan interest), and the “requirement” for special, tax-payer provided accommodations for Muslims. You cannot have two systems of laws in the same country. Such a situation cannot ensure “equal justice for all.” Furthermore, if each religious faith had its own personal laws, there would be societal chaos.
The notion that Sharia Law can exist simultaneously with secular laws in the U.S. is an anathema. It is high time, that people who value the American justice system stand up and raise a voice against any suggestion of such a disastrous action.
Sharia Law Discriminates by Race, Religion, Gender, and More
Fundamental to most religions is the concept that God created all people equally. The Quran confirms this in Surah 49:13 – “We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other.” However, the ideology of Islam and the resulting Sharia Law quickly evolved into a dualistic view of mankind which was filled with contempt for “the other.” Islam discriminates on the basis of race, religion, gender, and other distinctions of mankind.
Other religions that arose after Christianity have been forced to address this problem. The Mormon religious ideology was unacceptable in the U.S. until it abandoned its endorsement of polygamy and slavery. Statehood for Utah was held up for 47 years pending revisions to the Mormon ideology. Later, when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 made it illegal to discriminate on the basis of race, the Mormon Church had to change its doctrine once again to allow African-Americans into the priesthood. Unfortunately, the discrimination engrained in Islamic ideology for 1,400 years has little hope of being eliminated.
One hundred and fifty years ago, Americans fought a civil war costing over one million casualties to establish once and for all the equality of all citizens. The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution was enacted in 1868 to provide all citizens “equal protection of the laws.” Sharia Law denies equal protection of the laws to Muslims as well as to non-Muslims. This is the most intractable problem with Islamic religious law.
Here is a brief summary of the discrimination contained in Islamic Sharia Law, with references to the classic manual of Islamic Sacred Law, “Reliance of the Traveler”:
A non-Arab is unsuitable as a husband for an Arab woman because Muhammad said, “Allah has chosen the Arabs above others.” (m4.2(1))
A Caliph must be a member of the Arab Quraysh tribe (o25.3(e))
It is not lawful for a Muslim woman to marry anyone besides a Muslim (m6.7)
It is unlawful for a Muslim man to marry a Zoroastrian, an idol worshipper, or an apostate from Islam (m6.7)
Indemnity paid for death or injury to a Jew or a Christian is one-third that of a Muslim (o4.9)
Indemnity paid for death or injury to a Zoroastrian is one-fifteenth that of a Muslim (o4.9)
It is unlawful to eat meat slaughtered by a Zoroastrian, an apostate, or a Christian of the desert tribes (j17.2)
A Muslim may not endow property for the benefit of a church or the printing of Bibles (k30.6(6))
A non-Muslim may not enter the Meccan Sacred Precinct under any circumstances, or enter any other mosque without
Indemnity paid for death or injury to a woman is one-half that of a male (o4.9)
The inheritance of a woman is one-half that of a male heir (L6.7)
The testimony of a woman is one-half that of a male (o24.7(2))
Only men may have multiple spouses and divorce them at will (m6.10 and n1.1)
A man of a lowly profession is not suitable for the daughter of someone with a higher profession (m4.2(3))
An Islamic scholar is a suitable match for a woman of any social class (m4.2(3))
Legal testimony is not acceptable from low-class people such as a street-sweeper or a bathhouse attendant (o24.3(3))
Slavery is ordained by the Quran (Surah 33:50) as well as Sharia Law. The Reliance of the Traveler section on slavery (k32.0)
was not translated into English due to its distasteful content. The value of a slave is equivalent to about 5 liters of grain.
(o20.2) Male slaves must be eunuchs to work inside the household.
If a married woman or child is captured, they become slaves, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled
If a bride is a virgin, she can be married to someone without her permission. “A virgin’s silence is considered as permission.”
Discrimination in Legal Testimony:
Muslim litigants are given better seats than non-Muslims in Islamic courts (o22.12)
Cases involving sexual crimes require four male witnesses (o24.9)
Testimony is unacceptable if the person is not a Muslim or has committed an “enormity” or persists in a “lesser sin.” (o24.2
These Sharia provisions are abhorrent to Americans’ sense of equal protection of the law and human rights.
Islamic law: Women, don't come to mosque unless you're ugly
"It is offensive for an attractive or young woman to come to the mosque to pray (O: or for her husband to permit her), though not offensive for women who are not young or attractive when this is unlikely to cause temptation." -- 'Umdat al-Salik (Reliance of the Traveller) F12.4
'Umdat al-Salik is a Shafi'i manual of Islamic law endorsed by Al-Azhar University in Cairo, the most prestigious institution in Sunni Islam, as "conforming to the practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni community."
In conclusion, the Quran is an immoral, evil book - the product of a psychotic and that psychotic was Prophet Muhammad AKA Allah. Muhammad was no prophet of any God and Sharia Law is no divine constitution of God. Islam is totally fraudulent. What makes Islam so disgustingly evil is that Muslims take God and turn Him into a monster to justify their monstrous evil crimes.
ISLAM IS EVIL IN THE NAME OF GOD